After an enchanting tour of Tallinn Old Town, you will taste delicious marzipan and claretin in the Town Hall Pharmacy.
Tour price per adult:
|Price per 1 person||120€||67€||49€||40€||34€||30€||27€||25€||23€||22€|
|Group size||Price per 1 person|
- 1.5h Private guide services
- Claret and marzipan tasting
- Venue rental fee
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price.
- Please note, additional charges apply for program outside medieval pharmacy opening times.
Old Town Walking Tour
Thematic excursion of Town Hall Pharmacy with claret & marzipan tasting
Children’s Discounts: 3-year-old and under are free, 15% discount for ages 4-12.
- Medieval Legends & Tales
- Old Town Walking Tour
- Town Hall Pharmacy historic building
- Claret- medieval healing beverage
Your guide will amuse you with incredible legends of medieval remedies and cures.
Dating back to 1422, the Town Hall Pharmacy is the oldest pharmacy in Europe that has continuously been in business in the same spot. Aside from providing town citizens with relief from their health woes, the pharmacy was also a place of joy and merriment. A multitude of noble clients had the habit of gathering in the building to make plans and drink claret, sometimes to excess. In 1467, the pharmacist was forced to ask permission to employ an extra apprentice specifically to serve wine to these revelers.