About Nordic Experience
Private Tour Operator of City & Shore Excursions around the Baltic Sea
Nordic Experience is dedicated to introducing you to the best of glorious and dynamic culture at Baltic Sea ports/ cities of Tallinn, Helsinki, Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Gdansk, Amsterdam, Brugge, Rotterdam, Riga and Vilnius.
We aim to offer inspirational private city tours and shore excursions allowing our guests to discover the beauty, charm and unique character of each individual destination.
We simply run on the concept, that we have every ability to provide you with the best possible tour experience when the right group of people is paired with the right private guide maximizing your travel potential.
Our secondary mission is also to popularize the guiding as a profession. Many social and technological trends seem to lessen the immeasurable value of a human connection and the beauty of skillful story-telling, thus reduce the value of a live tour guide.
We hope to bring it to honor in the eyes of contemporary travelers, as no travel book, DIY stroll or a tour bus ride can give you the equivalent dynamic and personal experience through the pleasure of sharing stories and views on local life while expanding your world in a more unique and fulfilling way.
- High-quality inspirational private tours
- Benefit from a flexible & personal service by a destination expert in Baltic Sea cruise ports
- Professional, hand-picked & intelligent guides with an inviting local insight
- Set your own pace throughout the tour
- Hassle-free cancellation policy
- Return to your cruise ship in time for departure
- Fully insured including public liability
Our carefully-selected guides always delight in providing you with warm, personalized service and will tailor the excursion to suit your pace and preferences.
Despite their varying backgrounds, all of our guides share some key traits:
– They provide flexible, warm and personal service, the kind that small, private groups especially appreciate.
– They have received training and have substantial previous experience as guides.
– They speak fluent English and other relevant languages.
– They have strong empathetic skills, the ability to adjust to the group and can relate well with different types of people.
– They have a good overall knowledge of their cities and countries so that you can ask them about anything, not just about local attractions and history.
Our guides are hand-picked to cater to seasoned travelers who have already seen and experienced quite a lot and who value premium service.
We offer private tours led by experienced local multilingual tour guides in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Chinese and other languages upon request.
We look for the same characteristic in ourselves as in our partners we choose to work with. Dedicated, hands-onand open-minded professionals, who put the clients needs first. Working together we are able to put together interesting, innovative and enjoyable itineraries we would love to experience ourselves.
We put a lot of extra care and selection to all of our future collaborations, and as a rule do not offer any products we have not tried and tested ourselves. This is the only way to guarantee a high level of services in all destinations around the Baltic Sea.